13.8.10

[newborn: Christianna]

Don't you just love it when a story has a fantastic ending?  I sure do.  And Casey and Christa's story of love and God's faithfulness just makes me all warm and fuzzy.


You may remember these two from their maternity shoot a few weeks back.  Well, their little girl wasn't planning on coming early - and actually decided to come late.  A little girl being late ... is that really all that surprising *grin*?




So, if you remember their story, you'll know why this little angel was such a miracle.  Despite the long and intense delivery, this little girl's parents were overjoyed at her arrival.

And I was overjoyed to be able to snap a few pics myself ...


Congratulations, to a beautiful couple who inspires me to trust Him whole heartedly.

For all enquiries, please visit my Redhanded Photography website and click "contact".  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment