28.7.10

[maternity: DJ & Sheri]

"I love a good set of railroad tracks," I heard on the other end of the line.  So with that, I knew exactly where to take DJ and Sheri for their maternity shoot.


This young couple were so super cute, and were willing to try anything.  So we spent some time at the tracks, talking laughing ... even giving DJ some time to down some MickyD's ... 






Then, we headed to the street.  Why not?  After all ... there were more french fries to be eaten (smile).


Then ... there was this patch of overgrown grass.  DJ headed down to check it out ... and gave the ok for Sheri to come down too.  Then ... they both found themselves almost knee deep in the wet.  And were they bothered?  Nope ... full of laughter and smiles.  "I work on a chicken farm," said DJ.  "This is nothing."




Then ... there were some cranberry fields with sprinklers.  Tons of sprinklers.  So we stopped.


... and walked down the street.




I so enjoyed hanging out with them ... man.  I have the greatest job in the world.





Thank you so much, DJ and Sheri, for making this shoot so much fun.  I can't wait to meet your new little one - and I'll have my camera ready to go (smile)!


For all enquiries, please visit my Redhanded Photography site, and click "contact".  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment