10.11.11

[maternity: Joel, Angie & KIdlets. Pt2.]

... Part2.

Maybe it's because I have three of my own - but I really connected with how Angie was feeling during this shoot.  Excited, done, maybe a little sad that it's all going to be over soon ... you go through a lot of emotions when this could be your "last".  

So these pics were so important ... hmmm.  Kinda makes me wish I would've gotten some with my last pregnancy.  But hey - I'm short and am NOT built to carry a baby ... unlike Angie, who was glowing - literally.



 ... isn't this barn magnificent?




Jakob and Rayah seemed to be taking the new baby idea in stride.  I wonder how Rayah will do with not being the "baby" anymore *smile*.  I think she'll do just fine ... her and big brother Jakob are going to be pros ... 




Ok.  I've taken a LOT of "silly" pics of kids ... but this one takes the cake for me.  Jakob and his "x's" for eyes ... made me LAUGH!!  Somebody watches cartoons *grin* ... 



One thing I love to do, especially on a maternity shoot with family members, is have each parent photographed with each child ... Soon, the family dynamic will change - and these are special moments.  Each child is such a blessing ... this family is only complete with everyone in it.  I love that.






Is it a boy?  Is it a girl?  No one knows ... I've got bets on a girl though.  My little girl had a "ladybug" theme throughout her first year (her nursery, her birthday party, her halloween costume ... ).  And during our shoot?  A little ladybug landed on Angie and she smiled ... Obviously - that's just something that happened ... but I don't know.  A little baby girl ... could be?  


But if Jakob has his way, he'll be greeting a little brother ... teaching him about building, jumping, fort making, digging ... brothers are so great too ...



SO.  We shall see.  I'm scheduled for a newborn session with this lovely family ... so stay tuned!

Joel, Angie ... thank you so much for your flexibility with scheduling.  I am so glad that it all worked out and that I had the opportunity to capture your growing family with my camera.  I look forward to seeing your new little bundle with all of you, really soon!

For all enquiries, please head to my RedHanded Photography site HERE and click "get.in.touch."  Thanks so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment