14.11.11

[family: Lisa and her Kiddies ... ]

Many photographers have a way that they "give back" and I when I started my business I wanted to do the same.  I believe that everyone deserves great photos, and I believe it's almost even more-so true for single parents.  Single parents who do their job, and do it well - amaze me.  One way I'm able to honour them, is by giving a single-parent discount to those who are raising their children on their own.

So - meet a fantastic mom that I had the pleasure of meeting recently ... Lisa.  And before I get to the photos - let me just say that her kids were simply amazing.  They were polite, obedient and Lisa had a quiet strength about her that earned their respect without her having to demand it.



Isn't she lovely?





We met just a few blocks away from my house - and it was a not-a-cloud-in-the-sky kind of a sunny day.  Lisa had a few ideas that she wanted - and I got right to work.







I love taking "candid-style" images ... I love the way a mother looks at her child.  I love capturing that - so that the child can actually SEE it.  Her kids will always be able to look at these images and know how their mother feels about them .... 











Lisa - what a pleasure it was to be chosen to capture your beautiful family with my camera.  You are an incredible mom, doing an incredible job ... 

For all enquiries, please head to my RedHanded Photography site HERE and click "get.in.touch."  Thanks!

1 comment: