15.8.11

[portraits: Best Friends - Wendy & Angie .]

I've known Wendy for a long time ... and I've heard about Angie pretty much from the first day I met Wendy.  They're best friends ... BFFs.  They've gone through the incredible challenges life throws at you, together.  Through thick and thin ... through smiles and tears ... through good and bad.




Wendy emailed me and told me Angie was heading out from Toronto to come and visit ... she thought this would be the perfect time to get some photos done together.  They've never had them done before ... I mean, it's kind of an unusual shoot - but I loved it.  Seeing friends together only makes one smile.





They had met in Calgary, many moons ago.  In fact, Wendy knew Angie's hubby-to-be then ... and he put these two besties together.  He was there too ... but not for photos.  The man knows to make sure these two get their time together *grin* ... 




Last summer I did a shoot with Wendy and her hubby, Larry (you can see that HERE) - so she knew what to expect.  But Angie - she was all nervous and worried.  She didn't like having her photo taken - a pretty common situation for me - and got the giggles about it.  Oh, how I love the giggles - it makes for some special pics *grin*.





These two - tweedledee and tweedledum.  Salt and pepper.  Oil and vinegar.  Black and white.  But besties to the end ... 



Oh .... come on, Ang.  Just one more ... *grin*.  To which she threw herself on the grass and said, "no more, no more!"  So funny ... 




Wendy, Angie ... so great hangin' with you in the sunshine.  You are are true testament of what real friendship is ... your love and sister-hood is obvious.  Thanks so much for choosing me to be apart of such a special shoot ... 

For all enquiries, please contact me by heading to my RedHanded Photography site HERE and clicking "get.in.touch."  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment