9.6.11

[family: Jon, Patti & Family - Part III]

Three parts to a blogpost.  Again ... 

Well ... if you know Jon and Patti, you'll know why I just had to make the most of these posts *grin*.   So - how 'bout seeing the gang all together now?

Yes.  That would be a very good idea ... 





... taking a five minute breather ... being a family of models is a lot of work *grin* ...


... and when you take five minute breaks, you soon realize that those moments can sometimes be the very best ones of all ...



Then I got the brilliant idea of having everyone balance on a railing.  Yeah ... *grin*.  Three year olds find this a bit tricky ....



... but I love how these photos turned out ...



SO.  That's it.  Well ... not really.  I finished over 200+ photos for them - so there are a ton more ... too many to share.  And really?  What a joy it was to do this for them ... Jon, Patti - thank YOU for letting me snap these images for you, for letting me have a very small part in this journey - but a part all the same.  I loved every moment ... 

I wish your family so much joy and blessing this year ... your difficult journey is almost over - and the strength that you have all had is not just admirable, it's mind-blowing.  You truly are an incredible family.  Be blessed  Xx.

For all enquiries, please contact me through my RedHanded Photography site HERE and click "get.in.touch."  Thanks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment