8.6.11

[family: Jon, Patti & Family - Part II]

Part II.

Wow ... I've been doing a lot of Part I, II and III's lately.  Partly because I find it tricky to only pick a few pics to share, and partly because so many of my clients have such incredible stories.  And Jon and Patti are no exception ... I loved hanging with this family for the hour.  In fact - it flew by ... 

Geli had been feeling under-the-weather.  The steroid she had been taking was causing havic on her joint and body, but also doing it's job against the cancer in her body.  Because of her  unsettledness, we all decided that it would be best if  we stuck to one little area in the park so that she could save her energy for the photos and have a place to sit if needed ... 

With five kids - let me tell you - the potential for chaos is huge.  But it actually wasn't ... it was just a little, well, busy.  I was literally spinning around, trying to catch the relationships that I was witnessing ... and not wanting to create fraudulent moments ... 

Like Patti ... just hanging out with her littlest guy, Judah.


... or Jon and Josiah ...



... or the two sisters, Xandra and Geli ...  Ok.  That one was staged *grin*.




Now ... while all five kids were playing and taking care of each other, it gave me a few moments (literally) to take a few image of my friends.  Aren't they beautiful?  I mean, really beautiful?  Patti's hair had grown back from the recent shave she did to stand with Geli during her chemo.  And it would soon be gone again - for the final round of Geli's treatment.  And Jon ... he's like Peter Pan ... hasn't aged a moment since high school *grin* ...




They are a team.  They are a unit.  I don't see them on a regular basis, but their friendship is deep and obvious, and they genuinely like each other.  That's a good thing for a marriage, no?  Especially when they have needed to stand together and make such difficult decisions for their family this past year ... 

I admire them so much ... 



I mean, really.  They need to be one-minded having to parent these kids *grin* ...



Yup.  There's another post coming.  The final one ... sheesh - I really do take too many pics *grin* ... 

For all enquiries, please contact me by visiting my RedHanded Photography site HERE and click "get.in.touch."  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment