14.2.11

[kiddies: James.]

Little James is not so little.  He's a little man, is what he is.  A yummy, scrumptious, charming little man with the bluest eyes you've ever seen.  I remember when Matt and Tracy told my hubby and I that they were adding to their little family of two beautiful girls.  They knew they were having a boy ... and this little guy is all boy. 





James is just a year old - learning to walk, popping up new teeth, just beginning to realize that there's a big world out there .. And these photos were to help document everything about him, as a one year old.






I love taking photos in the nursery ... and James' nursery is the most lovely shade of blue with white furniture.  The sunlight was wonderful and he felt super comfortable in his pad.  He knew it was his room - and I was his guest and even though he's used to seeing me, he's not used to me with a camera in hand.  The sound of the shutter intrigued him ... 



It was a lovely sunny day - and the park was a short walk away ... the cold was nippy - but this little guy was so excited to be outside.  Well ... once he was out of his cozy stroller ... 



I love watching a toddler discover new things, realize new freedoms ... and the playground met all of those needs.  So we put him in the swing - just to keep him from running away *grin*.







I love taking photos of people I know - but this shoot was even more special.  Knowing how loved James is, how great his parents are, how important God is in their home ... his future is so bright.  





Thanks for letting me be a part of your lives, Trace - and for letting me snap these images for you.  I pray that they will bless you for years to come.

For all enquiries, please contact me by visiting my RedHanded Photography website and clicking "Get In Touch".  Thanks so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment