25.1.11

[kiddies: Benjamin]

I have the best job in the world ... no, really.  It is the BEST job in the WORLD.  And one of the best things is meeting up with past clients ... and snapping their pics again.

I had met Josh and Melissa this past summer with Josh's family shoot .., and then Melissa called me up and booked me for her family photos.  LOVE that.  

So when I got a recently got a Facebook message from her, I was pumped.  She was wanting some pics of little Benjamin.  






It had snowed that morning - and I was SO hoping that we could get outside ... but than, in true Vancouver fashion, it began to rain.  Wet slush and nine month old babies don't go so well together ... 

So ... the warm, cozy nursery seemed like a much nicer choice *smile* ...





... and with Ben's beautiful baby rolls ... my shutter was going, going, going.  Sure - we had to bribe him a bit ... but Melissa knew that with a few trinkets, he'd stay put.  For a few moments, anyway *grin*.






We decided that Benjamin could handle a quick wardrobe change ... and somehow, he got even cuter.  If that was at all possible ...




... couldn't you just put him in your pocket and take him home??



Melissa (and Josh!) - again ... returned business is the best compliment I could ever receive.  Thank you so much for letting me be a part of these moments.  Seeing your little guy grow up ... really does make my job, the BEST job in the world!

For all enquiries, please contact me at tania@redhandedphotography.com ... would love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment