19.7.10

[family portraits: The Wong Family]

I had met Josh and Melissa a few months back, when I was asked to do portraits of his family.  So when Melissa's parents anniversary crept up, I was thrilled that she thought of family pics as a gift.  And more than thrilled that she wanted me to do them.


The Wong Family showed up in sunshiney yellow ... which was perfect because there wasn't a cloud in the sky.  I met up with them in Fort Langley, and we decided to just walk and talk - and stop whenever a prime location showed up.


This family was so great.  So so so great.  Melissa and her sister, Stephanie, were quick to laugh - and it was obvious that they were close to their parents.  The "add ons", Chris and Josh, seemed to love the way their wives weren't afraid to throw their heads back into a good belly laugh ... it really really was so much fun.





And then there was Benjamin.  Oh dear, sweet,  Benjamin.  They had to keep a double eye on him, because I could've taken him home.   He was that stinkin' cute.



And I loved taking pics of him ...






Thank you, so much for entrusting me with your family pics.   I love meeting fantastic people, and capturing those special moments ...  



For all enquiries, please contact me at Redhanded Photography and click "contact".  Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. just linked this article on my facebook account. it’s a very interesting article for all.Family Portraits

    ReplyDelete