23.7.10

[portraits: Katia Rose]

Sometimes, I just have to share personal photos.  What can I say ... I'm a proud mama *grin*.


Our daughter, Katia Rose, will be eleven months old soon.  I can hardly believe it.


Every month, I've been trying to remember to have a portrait session with her.  It's not like I don't take enough pics of our kids *grin* ... but I thought that it would be a good thing to document on a regular basis.  And she's our last ...


So, out came the prop-box and we headed to the park.  I am in love with this little girl.




Of course, I took too many pics ... but you know me - there can never be enough *grin*!

Thanks for stopping by, and for all enquiries, please check out my Redhanded Photography site and click "contact".  Also - please check my online calendar on my Redhanded site to view booked dates.  Thanks so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment