23.9.10

[wedding: Tony & Ashlee]

A September wedding can be full of summer things, or fall things.  And Tony and Ashlee's wedding was full of everything urban and fashionable.  With the ceremony and reception held at "Brix" - a place that I became super familiar with for Jason and Cindy's wedding - this was a city wedding for sure. 


And Ashlee's bridesmaids wore the MOST fantastic Betsy Johnson dresses and blinged out bracelets ... just had to throw that in ... I was wishing I could borrow one *grin* ...  



I had met Tony and Ashlee a few months back, and I was so excited to hear all about their "downtown" wedding.  Tony didn't say much at our meeting, except to let me know that picture taking wasn't exactly his favourite thing in the world *smile*.  So, I made it my mission to win him over by the end of the day ... 

But time was short between the ceremony and reception - so Tony and Ashlee decided to have some pics done before the ceremony.  And I'm SO glad they did ...  we headed over to Granville Island and had a chance to get some great shots - and laugh a lot.







This bridal party was SO fun.  SO SO fun ...







The ceremony was simple and intimate, with family pics taken immediately afterwards ... and then - the par-tay ...







I've been to a lot of receptions, and each one is unique in their own way.  But Tony and Ashlee's ... wow.  Their friends and family were bursting with personality, with the most hilarious speeches, poems, songs - yes, songs ... everyone was having such a great time.







So thank YOU, Tony and Ashlee, for letting me and my camera be apart of this incredible day.  The rain held off for you, and the people you shared your day with truly brought the sunshine in.  Sounds corny ... but it's true *grin*.  

For all inquiries, please contact me at my RedHanded Photography site and click "contact".  

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment