27.8.10

[family portraits: Cam & Holly]

This family has a story that touched my heart ...


Cam and Holly are good friends of my bro-in-law and his girlfriend.  And when Suzanne approached me about giving my services as a baby shower gift, I was ALL over it.  That is EXACTLY what I've been trying to suggest through my advertising ... the gift of photography *smile*.

And thus, a photoshoot was born.



Their story is like so many others ... their daughter is a gift that they weren't sure they were going to be blessed with.  Through many difficult circumstances, Cam and Holly opted to try the medical system to help them start their family.  




Within a short time, they found out they were pregnant and the JOY that this little one has brought to them is obvious ... 



Isn't she just the sweetest thing?






I love a happy ending ... I love a family who loves each other ... and I love good people.   This photoshoot had it all ... and despite the incredible heat, we had such a great time.



So, thank you, Suzanne - for letting my photography be your gift to your dear friends.  Thank you Cam and Holly for allowing me into your home and lives for the morning ... and sweet little Macey ... for just being so darn cute.


Think this is a great idea?  Give the gift of photography to a new mom, a pregnant friend, a first birthday ... would love to hear from you.  Please enquire at RedHanded Photography ... thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment