10.5.10

[family portraits: Scott & Celina]

Life is a funny thing ... it seems to be full of circles, full of being right back where you started.  

Scott and Celina are those people for me.  I have so many memories of them both as we were growing up, even though our lives never completely entwined.  Scott was the nicest guy - I remember going skiing with our youth group when I was 14.  He was the only one who made sure I wasn't left stranded to my death - when he was more than capable of black diamonding it with the rest of them ...  And Celina I met at summer camp, she was close friends with a girl I had known as a child - and I was mezmorized by her confidence, beauty and stature.  

And here we are - almost a lifetime later - and I'm taking photos of their family in a field.  How funny life is!



They were was such a pleasure, super easy going - full of little chuckles and sweet jeering between each other.  Their girls were beyond polite ... the oldest daughter with her hip style and the youngest with her shy smile, I knew it was going to be a great shoot ...





And Celina was game for anything ... when I asked he what kind of images she was wanting, she laughed and said, "Whatever you do, I'm sure I'll love."  Now THAT's giving a photographer some room ... and I really couldn't go wrong with these four.






The photoshoot was so relaxed - every time I suggested another location, another pose, another another another - they all just moved into position and put on their modelling faces.  




So THANK YOU Scott & Celina ... it's always such a privilege to be entrusted with capturing life moments with my camera.  But sometimes it means even just that much more when it's someone you've known forever ... 



For all enquiries, please check out my Redhanded Photography site here and click "contact".  If you're unsure of dates, there is a calendar on my site to let you know if your planned date is available.  Please remember that there are a maximum amount of bookings for each month.

Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. Woman these are GORGEOUS. Seriously. That wide shot in the barn with the sunlight is stunningggg.

    ReplyDelete