2.3.10

[newborn: Baby Liam]

Little Liam seemed tinier than tiny.  But him for his mom, this was baby number two, and she knew exactly how to shift him around and make him feel secure all at the same time.

With a cozy room, a few props, and the most relaxed baby ever - this was an easy shoot to be a part of.  Liam's mom, Kristin, sat back and let me do my thing ... and her little guy didn't make a peep the entire time.  He snuggled and shifted, always with his eyes wide open, for the entire shoot.  The perfect model.

Isn't he just the sweetest lil' guy ever??









We'll have the family photoshoot at another date ... newborns grow so fast, that I'm sure he'll look like a completely different baby by then *smile*. 

Thanks J&K for letting me be a part of such a special shoot ...

For all enquiries, please visit my redhanded photography site here.

No comments:

Post a Comment