22.3.11

[kiddies: Natalia - 3months]

Not long ago, I met up with Jeff and Nicole ... and their incredibly cute family of 3 boys and a new little girl.  The photoshoot was ... chaos *grin*.  But chaos in the most wonderful of ways.  Their home was buzzing with life and energy, and I really loved capturing the essence of who they were.

Well, almost immediately after that shoot, Nicole contacted me about the possibility of putting a 3-6-9-12 package together for her.  So her and I chatted about what that would look like and came up with a package that would capture her little girl during her first year ... 

I had told Nicole that they would just be "mini"shoots ... about 30-40 images.

And she's getting almost 100 images.  Go figure.  I'm a shutter-bug, what can I say.




This little angel has the BIGGEST eyes ... and I fell in love with her little "oh-my-gosh" look on her tiny, little face *grin* ... 



The entire shoot was done in about 30minutes.  We mozied through their townhome, and Nicole gladly changed Natalia's little outfits.  We even got a few "skin" pics ... oh that baby skin.  Makes me giddy *grin*.




It's a really sweet thing to know that I'll be seeing this little munchkin in just a couple of months again - to see how much she's changed and how her little personality has grown ... 






Thanks so much, Jeff and Nicole, for choosing me to be the one who capture's you precious little girl's special moments.  It really, really is such a privilege!!

For all enquiries ... please visit my RedHanded Photography site and click "keep in touch".   If you have any questions - let me know ... and you can "like" my RedHanded Photography Facebook page to keep up to date, or be a follower of this blog ... or follow my RHP tweets @redhandedphotog ... 

Phewf.  Modern day stuff is busy ... 

No comments:

Post a Comment