10.12.09

[newborn: Holiday Hat]

I am waiting for a few babies to be born still ... come ON babies!!  So, in the meantime, I continue to experiment and refine this art called photography. 




A friend of mine makes these hats - and I asked for this one to go with Katia's Christmas dress.  I'm excited to help her out with photographing her fantastic work, while my little wee one gets to model them too.  If you're interested, you can check out my friend's site ... but beware - these hats are ADDICTING *smile*.

Here are some pics from today's shoot.














2 comments:

  1. You take beautiful photos, Tawn - you really have a gift in capturing perfect moments.

    Little Katia is gorgeous. Wow! What a stunner :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her eyes look directly into my soul. She is an absolute beauty and you have done a wonderful job of capturing her intensity. Fantastic!
    ~Jenn VH

    ReplyDelete