16.6.10

[family portraits: Rob & Mona]

I had been waiting for her phone call ...

See, I had donated a photo shoot to a school auction and knew that someone outbid a friend of mine ... I was so excited to meet this family, and get some great photos for them.


Mona decided that she'd like to head to Fort Langley ... it seems to be THE place to go.  There is so much variety there, and after doing shoot after shoot there, I'm now finding new nooks and crannies to use ...


This couple had such an enduring feeling about them.  They were a team, a real partnership - with obvious love and respect for each other.  




Rob and Mona had three lovely children ... and Mona thought it would be a nice thing to have a posed pic of them doing something that represents them ...  




We had a great time - and it was such a pleasure to meet this fantastic family.








Thank you, Rob & Mona, for taking a chance at the auction *smile* ...

I am currently booked through the end of September, and have only limited space for October.  I am also booking for Spring/Summer 2011 ... if you have a date in mind, let me know.  I would love to capture some moments for you *smile*.

All booking enquiries can be made at www.redhandedphotography.com and click "contact".  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment