13.6.11

[maternity: Dave, Courtney and Baby Bump.]

Now ... you just might remember these two.

Dave and Courtney ... yup - they got married last summer, and I was fortunate enough to be the one to capture their wedding day ... I had so much fun with them and their bridal party.  I loved so many things about their day ... the ceremony's venue, the fantastic purple colours, the golf cart ...

And now ... there's gonna be an addition to their home.




Now, Dave and Courtney live in Fort McMurray ... a pretty long hop-skip-and-a-jump from where I live.  Because of this, we were never able to do their engagement shoot - which was a part of their wedding photo package.  So when I found out she was expecting at the beginning of this year, I Facebooked her and said, "... whenever you're back in town - gimme a call.  I'd love to snap some baby bump pics for you!!"





So, she leapt at it - and the next thing I knew, we were planning their maternity shoot.  Their wedding photos were done in Fort Langley - so that's exactly the place we thought we'd return to ... 







We even headed to some of their actual wedding portrait sites ... like here:




A baby bump ... how blessed, how happy, are they??  VERY!!


Dave and Courtney ... I am so happy for you guys, as you venture out into the crazy-full-of-love experience of parenthood ... You two are going to be fantastic parents, and I wish you so much joy during this special time!

And hey ... you know who to call for your first "family" session *grin*.

For all enquiries, please contact me at RedHanded Photography HERE and click "get.in.touch".

No comments:

Post a Comment