22.11.10

[family portraits: The Bjorndal Family]

I love taking photos of the same people over and over.  It means a) that they like what I've done in the past and b) that we are a good match.  

Casey and Christa have had a couple of shoots with me over the last few months.  The first one was a maternity shoot, and the second, a newborn.  Imagine how thrilled I was when I got an email asking for a family shoot ... love that!!

So, off to Fort Langley I went ... with my trusty camera.




Poor little Christianna had a sore tummy ... she had spurts of tears and consoling from her mommy.  And in between those sad little faces - there were many lovely family moments.





It was a perfectly perfect day ... and Casey and Christa are really and truly the most beautiful people.  I dare you to try and get a bad pic of them.  Trust me.  You can't.








They are loving parenthood.  All the sleepless nights, sore tummies, diaper rashes and spit up all melt away with a little smile, a coo and a cuddle.




Casey and Christa ... thank you again, so much, for choosing RedHanded Photography to take your special moments.  I've loved getting to know your beautiful little family and totally consider it a privilege to be capturing these images ...

For all enquiries, please contact me through my RedHanded Photography site and click "contact" and fill out the information.

No comments:

Post a Comment