3.10.11

[weddings: Mat & Angela Part IV]

... the end is drawing near.  I mean - how much more could I possibly show you from this incredible day? *GRIN*

We arrived at the reception site, which is one of my favourite locations in  Vancouver for a wedding reception - Redwoods.  So great ... tents, candle light, delicious food ... And a great place to celebrate.





Mat and Angela arrived in style ...



I love the look on Angela's face here ... *grin*


From the very start, this was a complete celebration of Mat and Angela's journey ... the speeches were heartfelt ... and highly entertaining *grin*.




... I'm a big fan of candy buffets *grin* ...











One thing I loved about this wedding, is that people all mingled around.  Everyone seemed to know everyone ... it was like a great big family.

And then the dancing begun - and I have to say that it was so obvious to me that Mat and Angela had their fingerprints all over the music that was chosen.  When I left for the night, "Bizarre Love Triangle" was playing ... and it made me smile huge.





Mat, Angela ... to say that I was overwhelmed to be included - not just as your photographer, but as your guest - is an understatement.  I am so privileged to have been chosen, and I promise you - there is SO much more to see ... even more than four blogposts *GRIN*.  I'll be in touch *wink* ... 

For all enquiries, please contact me at my RedHanded Photography site HERE and click "get.in.touch".   Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment