11.7.11

[weddings: Sam & Lana - Part II ]

Alrighty ... so - this is Part Two.  Which means there was a Part One.  Which means you'll need to scroll down to see Part One.  *wink*

So ... after the ceremony, the bride and groom had a few minutes with well-wishers before it was time to do the family portraits.  These are "musts" for most brides and grooms  - and often are the cause of many headaches *grin* with running children and wayward aunts and uncles.  But not on this day ... because what's really most important is that the bride and groom do what THEY want on their day.  So ... I snapped a few candids while they enjoyed the love *grin* - and the portraits would have to wait a little bit ...




Then there were dozens of family pics taken ... and afterwards, it was time for some fun with the bridal party ... and this bridal party was FUN.  I spent most of my time laughing *grin* ...  I mean, just trying to get a SERIOUS photo from this group was hard work *smile*.  I felt like I was in a SNL (Saturday Night Live) skit ... all.the.time.  *grin*.





And this group was willing do to ... well, pretty much anything *grin*.


The session was a mix of casual fun, intimate moments - and just a lot of good times.  Going through the images caused a permanent grin on my face *grin*.





... and apparently, I was boring Lana *grin*.



The grounds were just stunning.  Every nook and cranny was a new photo-op ... but again - to get these two to pose in a serious pose, was, well ... hilarious *grin*.



  Ok.  Well ... they did get serious, eventually ...







And some softer moments ...






... and just because - when does a bride ever walk by a manure pile on the way to her reception *grin* ... 


SO ... those these two posts are around 40 out of the 600 images thus far.  Yes.  You can see why choosing what to post has been so hard!  Now .. the reception?  I don't know how I'm going to do it ... I just might have to use all 150 images for the post ... 

Come on back y'all *wink* ... it'll be up soon!!  Like, tomorrow soon ... 

For all enquiries, please contact me by going to my RedHanded Photography site HERE and click "get.in.touch."  Thanks!

1 comment: