7.12.11

[engagement: Zane & Tanya.]

Zane and Tanya.  Tanya and Zane.

It has a nice ring to it, doesn't it?  *grin*.  Well ... if you know these two - you've been putting both names together for a looooong time ... since high school, in fact.  And after years of dating, Zane finally popped the question this summer ... 

She said, "yes".  *wink*

Tanya emailed me immediately - lucky for me!  And when I met these two, I knew we were going to be a perfect match.  They booked an engagement session right away.

Originally, they had hoped to head to Grouse Mountain for their shoot ... but with their shift work and the ridiculously horrible fall weather, we ended up heading to Campbell Valley Park on a beautiful day and got right to it ...

"Where do I look?  What do I do??"   Zane wasn't totally sure about this ... 



... but it didn't take long for him to get used to my lens being in his ... um.  Face?  *grin*




It was a perfect day ... and it was so easy to get these two to be relaxed with each other.  Smiles were all over the place ... 






Tanya is lovely, bubbly ... and stunning ... and truthfully, I can't WAIT to photograph her on her wedding day.  Whenever I meet a bride, I get a picture in my head of what kind of dress she'll choose, how she'll wear her hair, what her shoes will look like.  Oh, come on ... I'm a GIRL.  That's what girls do *grin* ... 



But this girl could wear a burlap sack and look like gold.


And Zane?  SUCH a nice guy ... super easy going, and he is all about making his girl happy.  Which is pretty easy to do - since she's happiest when he's around.




Getting these two to curl up together, wasn't a problem ...


Sometimes they made me blush *grin*.  "Hey - I'm RIGHT HERE."  *laughing*





Then we headed out of Campbell Valley Park, because I had seen the coolest path while I had driven by earlier that morning.  They were game ... and I thought it looked magical.




Cozy.  Dreamy.  Love it.





Tanya.  Zane.  YAY!!!  I love doing engagement shoots because it lets me know what I'm in for on the wedding day ... and man-oh-man, I cannot wait for your special day!!  I had such a great time with you two; you made my job easy-peasy.  Thanks for letting me be a part of your plans ... 

For all enquiries, please head to my RedHanded Photography site HERE and click "get.in.touch".  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment