27.4.11

[weddings: Kin & Kristy ... Part III]

Ok ... third and final ... Kin and Kristy's reception.  Well - some of it *grin*.  The majority of the images are of Kin and Kristy with guests - but here is a small sampling to give you an idea of their celebration ... 

It was at the Burnaby FireHall and every detail was met.  The food was exceptional - it's always a treat to get sample great cuisine - and the whole feeling of the reception was really relaxed.





The speeches were heartfelt, funny ... personal.



... and you gotta love a good "pilot" joke ... especially when it comes from the bride's parents ...


... and a dollar would buy a guest one second of kissing from the bride and groom.  Trust me - when a $ 20.00 donation came, twenty seconds felt like a long time to be witnessing some public displays of affection *laughing* ... and Kristy could always tell when the counting slowed down ... 





Their first dance was to "Lucky" ... one of my personal faves (it's the tune I use on my RedHanded Photography website ... ) ... it's such a happy tune, a perfect fit for a perfect day ... 





PHEWF!!  And THAT, my friends, are three posts on one of the most lovely weddings I've been to.  Man, I love my job ... 

Kin, Kristy, thank you - so much - for the privilege of hanging with you on your special day.  Seeing you with those you love, and witnessing the two of you together - it was so obvious that you both made the perfect choice in choosing each other.   I wish we could do it all over again *smile*.

For all enquiries, please contact me by going to my RedHanded Photography site and click "get.in.touch."  Thanks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment