9.2.12

[weddings: Joele & Suzanne. Pt2]

... now.  Where was I?  Ah yes ... the Hyatt.


There was a lot of "sssshhhhh" ing and "quiet, quiet ... " as Joele and Suzanne stepped in front of us.  We all held our breath as we listened ...




They were surprisingly nervous ... and as it wasn't a "traditional" ceremony - it was really relaxed.   It was perfectly perfect.




We weren't at all surprised when Joele and Suzanne got choked up during their vows.  They had come through a lot this year, and their commitment and love for each other made them stronger.

They meant every, single word.








Man ... we were all just so happy for them.





A final prayer over the beautiful couple ...


The announcement of "mr. and mrs." ...


And a big round of applause *grin*.




Those rings look good on them *smile* ...


And then, Paolo.  Yup ... he gets a new sis-in-law too, but I reminded him that I'm STILL HERE.  *grin* ...


Out came the sparkling apple juice ...



 And a "hip hip HORRAY"!!






 And a few quick pics ...





After this, I put my camera away and celebrated with the family.  Not long after, Joele & Suzanne got into their "formal" wedding wear, along with their bridal party, and headed out into the slushy January day for some photos with their photographer.

Like an idiot, I listened to them - and didn't bring my camera to their reception.  It's true, I would've spend the night capturing every moment possible ... but I really didn't know what to do with myself without it *grin*.   In fact, I brought my "point and shoot" but I only took 4 photos.  FOUR ... ugh.  

I demand a do-over, and I will be rebellious and BRING my camera *grin*.

Love you two, so much ... welcome to the family, Suzanne.  You make Joele so incredibly happy, so incredibly content.  He is better for having you, as we all are.  And Joele, you done good, bro.  You done GOOD.

I look forward to a lifetime of memories ... 

And a couple of babies *grin*???

For all enquiries, please head to my RedHanded Photography site HERE and click "get.in.touch".  Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. Lovely Photos Tania....wish we could have been there to celebrate with everyone - however duty called in Toronto. What a fabulous couple they are - beautiful both inside and out. You are blessed to have them as your brother & sister Tania.

    ReplyDelete